Thank you to everyone who sewed along with the “Loves Me, Loves Me Not” Quilt-Along. Whether you finished a quilt top or just made a few blocks, it was great fun to watch your progress and cheer you on.
Thank you to Frances for the novel — Friendship Album: Forget-Me-Not — which inspired the quilt design and the “Loves Me, Loves Me Not” pattern title. Will Florence and Arthur restart their romance? We will all need to keep listening to find out!
Thank you to our sponsors — Aurifil, Famoré Cutlery, Fat Quarter Shop, Moda Fabrics, Oliso, Quiltfolk, and String & Story — for their support and fabulous prizes which gave folks some incentive to sew along.
Before we wrap up, I wanted to share the full list of prize winners. Winners were all contacted via email and have happily claimed their prizes.
There were four Grand Prize winners:
- Alice won two irons from Oliso – the Oliso ProPlus Smart Iron and the Oliso Mini Project Iron
- Robin won a $75 gift certificate to Famoré Cutlery and a one year subscription to Quiltfolk magazine!
- Susan won an Intro to Free Motion Quilting virtual workshop from String & Story and a Tula Pink thread collection (Dragon’s Breath) from Aurifil
- Joan won an Intro to Free Motion Quilting virtual workshop from String & Story and a Tula Pink thread collection (Unicorn Poop) from Aurifil.
Throughout the quilt-along, we had several giveaways and eight quilters won prizes. Those winners were:
- Mary and Lana won the first giveaway. One received a Felt Pressing Mat from Oliso and the other received two Quilt Fiction novels.
- Colleen and Anne-Marie won the second giveaway. One receive a Felt Pressing Mat from Oliso and the other received a $35 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop.
- Char and Loyce won the third giveaway. One received a Felt Pressing Mat from Oliso and the other received a year subscription to Quiltfolk magazine.
- Joanie and Teresa won the fourth giveaway. One receive a Felt Pressing Mat from Oliso and the other received a $35 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop.
The “Loves Me, Loves Me Not” gallery is filled with beautiful photos of finished quilts. Please do continue to send in your photos – we’d love to see them.
Congrats to all winners!
Thank you Frances and Patty for a great QAL!
Looking forward to hearing about our next adventure 😁
Thanks Darlene! I’m glad you enjoyed sewing along.
Congratulations to the winners! And thank you too, Patty and Frances for organizing. This was a lot of fun. And I have to say – it was a perfect pace. I didn’t feel rushed at all. Now to get this pretty top quilted up!
Thanks Colleen. It was great fun and I’m very glad you enjoyed it!
Thank you for this QAL. It was wonderful and I have a beautiful quilt now !!