Let’s get this party started!
The pattern for the Loves Me, Loves Me Not quilt is now available. The pattern includes two block settings – throw-sized and baby-sized.
How to Get the Pattern:
STORY GUILD MEMBERS: Check your email for the discount codes available for Story Guild members.
Not a member yet and want to grab a discount of 20%, 40% or 100%? Join now at any level and your Welcome Email will include your discount code. Free members save 20%, monthly subscribers save 40%, and annual subscribers get the pattern completely free! You’ll need membership (free or paid) to participate in the giveaways anyway, so be sure to register today and save.
There are six unique blocks in the Loves Me, Loves Me Not pattern. Each of the blocks was inspired by Florence and her friends in Frances’s latest novel Friendship Album: Forget-Me-Not. We will be sewing the blocks in the order they are listed in the pattern.
The quilt-along will kick off on Monday, January 30 and run until mid-May. We’ve scheduled some catch-up weeks along the way along with several chances to win sponsor prizes. Here is an overview of our schedule:
- January 30 – Fabric cutting
- February 6 – Wedding Ring Block
- February 13 – Ohio Star
- February 20 – Catch-up week plus a sponsor giveaway
- February 27 – Milton Falls Star
- March 6 – Florence Star
- March 13 – Catch-up week plus a sponsor giveaway
- March 20 – Rosetta Star
- March 27 – Crown and Star
- April 3 – Catch-up week plus a sponsor giveaway
- April 10 – Finishing instructions
- April 10 to May 7 – Assemble quilt
- May 8 – Grand Prize giveaway
Each Monday, I’ll be sharing a bit about the block inspiration (no spoilers on the story!) and some tips for that week’s block.
Getting ready to shop your stash or visit your local quilt store? Check out the fabric requirements. One of our sponsors, String & Story has kits available for the throw-sized quilt in two different colorways! One colorway mimics the coloring in our quilt while the other uses the color blackberry as the background for a really unique look.
Download a copy of the pattern before midnight EST January 30 for a chance to win a prize in the first sponsor giveaway for the quilt-along! Two winners will be randomly chosen from those meeting the eligibility guidelines below. One winner will receive a Felt Pressing Mat from Oliso. (This prize can only be shipped to US or Canada addresses.) One winner will receive two Quilt Fiction novels. (Physical copies will be shipped to US addresses and digital copies will be available otherwise.)
- The participant must be a member Story Guild (at any membership level) and have downloaded a copy of the Loves Me, Loves Me Not pattern from the Quilt Fiction Etsy shop prior to midnight EST January 30, 2023.
- Each winner will be chosen randomly and notified via email. Winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize by responding to our email – if we don’t hear back, we may draw another name. Once all prizes for a specific giveaway have been claimed, the first names of the winners will be announced.
Next Monday, I’ll share images of the quilt in different colorways. Have a fabric combination you would like to see? Leave a comment and I’ll choose a few to share next week!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.