'Loves Me, Loves Me Not'The First-Ever 'Friendship Album' Quilt-Along!
Share This Page With a Quilting Friend
Straight from the pages of Friendship Album: Forget-Me-Not, a contemporary quilt-along with a decidedly mid-century vibe. Join Patty Dudek, of Elm Street Quilts, for a fun and fabulous five-month Quilt-Along. “Loves Me, Loves Me Not” features six unique blocks based on Quilt Fiction’s new Milton Falls novel, Friendship Album: Forget Me Not.
Each Monday starting on January 30th, we’ll share weekly blog posts with tips to ensure success as you sew along. We’ll sew our first block the week of February 6th. We’ve also built some catch-up weeks into the schedule, so you’ll have all the time you need to make your own version of “Loves Me, Loves Me Not.”
The QAL will run through May 15th. You can work at your own pace or sew along with our weekly blog posts and social media meet-ups. Share your progress to enter giveaways as well as a Grand Prize giveaway!
If you haven't done so already, be sure to sign up for the QAL Updates list to stay up-to-date
- Fabric Requirements
- Color Options
- Fabric cutting
- February 6 – Wedding Ring Block
- February 13 – Ohio Star
- February 20 – Catch-up week plus a sponsor giveaway
- February 27 – Milton Falls Star
- March 6 – Florence Star
- March 13 – Catch-up week plus a sponsor giveaway
- March 20 – Rosetta Star
- March 27 – Crown and Star
- April 3 – Catch-up week plus a sponsor giveaway
- April 10 – Finishing instructions
- April 10 to May 7 – Assemble quilt
- May 8 – Grand Prize giveaway